The “unicaderma.com” site deals solely with the personal data of users that are required to carry out the relationships with them as specified below, respecting the principles of proportionality, fairness, legality and transparency in accordance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 – “Code on the protection of personal data”.
Art. 13. Disclosures
1. The person or person to whom the personal data is collected is informed in advance or in writing about:
a) the purposes and methods of processing to which the data are intended;
b) the mandatory or optional nature of the transfer of data;
c) the consequences of any refusal to respond;d) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as responsible or assigned, and the scope for disseminating such data;
e) the rights referred to in Article 7;
f) the identification details of the holder and, if appointed, the representative in the territory of the State within the meaning of Article 5 and of the person in charge. When the holder designates the most responsible, at least one of them is indicated, indicating the communication network site or the ways in which the up-to-date list of managers is easily known. When a person responsible for responding to the person concerned has been appointed in the event of the exercise of the rights referred to in Article 7, the person responsible shall be indicated.
2. The information referred to in paragraph 1 also contains the elements provided for by specific provisions of this Code and may not include elements already known to the person providing the data or whose knowledge may impede the execution by a subject Public, inspection or control functions carried out for purposes of defense or state security or for the prevention, detection or repression of offenses.
3. The Guarantor can individually identify by simplified means the simplified procedures for the information provided in particular by telephone support and information services to the public.
4. If the personal data are not collected by the data subject, the information referred to in paragraph 1, including the categories of data processed, is given to the data subject at the time of the recording of the data or, when their communication is Beyond the first communication.
5. The provision in paragraph 4 shall not apply where:
a) the data are processed on the basis of an obligation laid down by law, regulation or Community law;
b) the data are processed for the purpose of carrying out the defensive investigations referred to in Law 7 December 2000, no. 397 or, in any event, to assert or defend a legal right, provided that the data are exclusively dealt with for these purposes and for the period strictly necessary for their pursuit;
c) the information provided to the person concerned involves the use of means by the Guarantor, prescribing any appropriate measures, manifestly manifestly disproportionate to the protected right, or, in the opinion of the Guarantor, is unreasonable.
5-bis. The information referred to in paragraph 1 is not due in case of receiving curricula spontaneously transmitted by the interested parties for the purpose of establishing a working relationship. At the time of the first contact following the submission of the curriculum, the holder is required to provide the interested party, including orally, a brief statement containing at least the items referred to in points 1 (a), (d) and (f). (1)